Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tagged: 7 Facts

larry tagged me this morning so i'm suppose to disclose 7 things about me ... will try to keep it short ...

1. while i deny it ... deep down, i still believe i'm pretty spoiled ... (at times, i think i can be an a-hole) ... come to think of it, i played a spoiled a-hole so well once that i helped my friend get $4K off his new beetle but the dealer was so pissed off afterwards he kicked me out of his dealership ... (my friend got the car cheap)

2. i love going to book stores on my own ... even better, reading trashy magazines at airport bookstores knowing no one will recognize me ...

3. i can't stand staying at home for an entire day ... but, don't be mislead, i'm still a very lazy person ...

4. i once bargained at a 7-eleven and got 2 free cans of coke for buying a hot-dog ...

5. i use to love & hate horror films ... up until 6th grade i'd still watch'm and flip out ... be so scared that i couldn't use the restroom and slept with the lights on ... i now refuse to watch horror films ...

6. i started a business ... i regret leaving it 2 years ago ... it did well in the beginning, but after i left, it's been struggling ... i blame myself for the struggle, i hate the fact that i can't do much about it being here in the U.S., and i wonder how much better off the business would be had i stuck with it (or perhaps it wouldn't be) ...

7. i love chick-flicks ... many ppl ask what's my fav, hard to say, but love actually is prolly somewhere on top of list ... (need i elaborate? i'm just digging myself deeper)

there u have it ...

No comments: